Saturday, May 1, 2010

Useful Expressions for those High Stressdays

Well, aren't we just a ray of fucking sunshine?
Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
Do I look like a fucking people person?
This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.
You! Off my planet!!
Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.
I like cats too. Let's exchange recipes.
Did the aliens forget to remove your anal probe?
And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego ?
How do I set a laser printer to stun?
I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.
Earth is full, Go home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Blog Directory